Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Fearings, nothing more than fearings...
About ten days ago, Bush started getting busy with the business of blurring the line between Osama's Al Qaeda, and Iraq's Al Qaeda (who thought it would be best to use a name with some notoriety), whose correct name is Al Qaeda in Mesopotamia". At first, he mentioned it with somewhat careful vocabulary, calling them Al Qaeda without clarifying. Then today I heard a clip on the radio from Bush speaking at a university, and he flat-out said that the one in Iraq is exactly the same as Osama's Al Qaeda.
Boy, they sure do like to dish it out to the college students! That's where they can get crazy with the lies, and take a lesser chance of it actually going public.
Speaking of liars...Gonzales was on the stand today, doing it again to Congress. First he said that he did not approach Ashcroft at his ICU-bedside in order to discuss the surveillance program renewal. Then he turned around and said that the documents he had in his hands that night (which just happened to be the night before the renewal was due), he said they were the renewal documents! Hello perjury? Obstruction of justice? Furthering conspiracy? Enough already.
At any rate, I have been watching the fear-machine crank-it-up ever since the all-nighter that the Senate pulled, and it just keeps repeating more frequently and feverishly. I expect plenty more of it, and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if there was a big announcement very soon about how they caught the terrorist before he could strike. Fearings...nothing more than fearings...
- The Patriot's Way
- Fearings, nothing more than fearings...
- Fear the Inable, Support the Unstable
- US Oil in Iraqi Soil
- All You Need 2 Know 2-Day
- New Classified Cover-ups by Our Rogue Exec. Office...
- Iraq "Progress" Impeders Punished
- Bush Admits Treason
- BusHitler’s New Data Base
- Lest We Forget he said...
- Privitized War
- To the "Victor" Goes the Spoils...
- ▼ July (12)
- "Oh Lucy! You Gotta Lotta 'Splainin To Do" 9/11 Timeline
- 14 Characteristics of Fascism / Corporatism
- Contact Congress
- Downing Street Memo Timeline
- Freedom to Fascism
- From the Wilderness Timelines
- GovTrack.us - Track Legislation!
- Impeachment Evidence Files
- Iraq for Sale
- Peace, Propoganda, & The Promised Land
- The Power of Nightmares
- Truth & Lies of 9/11
Been there, Listen to, Support that
- BRAD BLOG
- Center for Constitutional Rights
- Common Dreams
- CROOKS & LIARS
- EAT THE PRESS
- Editor & Publisher
- Fair Vote
- FROM THE WILDERNESS
- Greg Palast
- Guardian Unlimited
- Harrison on the Edge
- Media Matters
- RAW STORY
- Ry's Anti-Neocons
- Sign of the Times
- Thom Hartmann
- TPM MUCKRAKER
- What Really Happened
- the Left Paw
- I had been writing a News & Politics column for an online magazine for a little over three years, and just last fall opened this blog to continue publication. I also had the pleasure of being the associate producer for a progressive talk radio host for about a year. Alittle of everything... I've advised small businesses, and I paint all kinds of things (boxes, figurines, greeting cards, personalized children's and other dish-wares, decor...). I still paint when I can, but mainly I'm manage a wholesale company for a Fair Trade, eco-friendly Jewelry & Homewares designer/producer out of Bali called, Verlu. You can see a full catalog of our line on the website, and there is now a list of our retailers for you to visit too. "Wear in everybody's Good Health!"