Saturday, July 21, 2007
Fear the Inable, Support the Unstable
Now that the fear has been put back into us, thanks to our current Faith-Based Intelligence, I guess we can consider ourselves safe, and all go shopping! As for the rest of us, expect the worst and suspect it ALL. It's not that I doubt there may be an attack on American soil. It's just that I doubt it will come from those that our government will blame, and I doubt that it will be the "unpreventable event" I expect they will present it as (if it does happen). Brace yourself for a whole lot more "fight them over there" rhetoric to come, especially since it will be reported that the surge hasn't even had a chance to work yet (as we can see they have already begun to do).
It's just amazing to me that there aren't more Americans waking-up to the fear-mongering tactic this administration utilizes to manipulate the public. Fool them once...and they will gobble up all the rest of the fear served-up for years to come! I think it may be largely due to not wanting to admit they were ever wrong. A little unsolicited advice for those people: Pride looks better on honesty, than it does on stubbornness. (i.e. You look worse in your willingness to defend fear and LIES, than you ever will by admitting the war was wrong!)
This so-called "war on terror" has nothing to do with holding any terrorists accountable for their actions. If it was about terrorism, the US would be mainly in Afghanistan, not Iraq; we would also be keeping a better eye on, and working closer with Pakistan (instead of planning to attack our "ally"). It's not like we've ever retaliated against the Saudis; not for their involvement in 9/11, nor do I expect they'll ever be even chastised for their current attacks on US troops in Iraq.
Why won't Bush hold the Saudis accountable for anything? It's as clear and as simple as a song.
- The Patriot's Way
- Fearings, nothing more than fearings...
- Fear the Inable, Support the Unstable
- US Oil in Iraqi Soil
- All You Need 2 Know 2-Day
- New Classified Cover-ups by Our Rogue Exec. Office...
- Iraq "Progress" Impeders Punished
- Bush Admits Treason
- BusHitler’s New Data Base
- Lest We Forget he said...
- Privitized War
- To the "Victor" Goes the Spoils...
- ▼ July (12)
- "Oh Lucy! You Gotta Lotta 'Splainin To Do" 9/11 Timeline
- 14 Characteristics of Fascism / Corporatism
- Contact Congress
- Downing Street Memo Timeline
- Freedom to Fascism
- From the Wilderness Timelines
- GovTrack.us - Track Legislation!
- Impeachment Evidence Files
- Iraq for Sale
- Peace, Propoganda, & The Promised Land
- The Power of Nightmares
- Truth & Lies of 9/11
Been there, Listen to, Support that
- BRAD BLOG
- Center for Constitutional Rights
- Common Dreams
- CROOKS & LIARS
- EAT THE PRESS
- Editor & Publisher
- Fair Vote
- FROM THE WILDERNESS
- Greg Palast
- Guardian Unlimited
- Harrison on the Edge
- Media Matters
- RAW STORY
- Ry's Anti-Neocons
- Sign of the Times
- Thom Hartmann
- TPM MUCKRAKER
- What Really Happened
- the Left Paw
- I had been writing a News & Politics column for an online magazine for a little over three years, and just last fall opened this blog to continue publication. I also had the pleasure of being the associate producer for a progressive talk radio host for about a year. Alittle of everything... I've advised small businesses, and I paint all kinds of things (boxes, figurines, greeting cards, personalized children's and other dish-wares, decor...). I still paint when I can, but mainly I'm manage a wholesale company for a Fair Trade, eco-friendly Jewelry & Homewares designer/producer out of Bali called, Verlu. You can see a full catalog of our line on the website, and there is now a list of our retailers for you to visit too. "Wear in everybody's Good Health!"